Forum Forum Torcidy Kończyce Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ GrupyZaloguj

The latest in decoration: the furniture 'hunters' arrive loo Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
shornashornasarker789

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 06, 2024 12:04 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

It may be that decoration is not your thing because, let's not fool ourselves, not everyone is good at it. Or simply, your busy schedule does not allow you to spend time “dressing” your house as you would really like. In any of these cases, La Deco Hunter comes into action. What are we talking about? Well, just as there are personal shoppers for fashion and accessories and those who help buy and sell houses , why not a figure who is dedicated to locating that dining room furniture that you saw in someone you know's house and that you don't have? time to search? Teresa Serrano has invented a new profession: furniture hunter. She has a degree in Business Administration who for years has worked in the financial sector and lived in different countries.

She left numbers to dedicate herself to anothe Italy Telegram Number Data r of her passions: decoration. And so she created the company Deco Hunter, offering her services to all those who want to locate a piece of furniture or redecorate a space and who, for whatever reasons, do not have time to do so. “The idea arose because every time people came to my house they really liked the decoration and the pieces that I have. Furthermore, they were surprised that I always found 'bargains', good prices, so my friends started asking me to help them look for furniture that they didn't know where to find," she tells us from New York. The taste for decoration was not foreign to him: his mother had studied Fine Arts and decoration: “Both she and I suffer from the same illness, we change the decoration of our houses constantly,” he comments. How does the service work.

Generally they contact me on Instagram or by email and ask me either to look for a particular piece of furniture, or to help them look for a piece of furniture for some area of ​​the house for which they are not very clear about what they have,” he explains. . The first is a simpler process that Serrano usually solves by chat without even needing a phone call: “The first thing I ask you for is a budget, that is, the maximum price you want to pay and then I am clear if I can find it or not. what they are asking me because sometimes they send me photos of very expensive furniture with a very low budget. I cannot accept those requests. First, because I know that it is impossible to find something at those prices and second, because I never propose imitations.” Once the service is paid (30 euros per piece of furniture), the client receives the photo of the specific piece along with the link where they can buy it.

Wysłany: Sro Mar 06, 2024 12:04 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
 Skocz do: