Forum Forum Torcidy Kończyce Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ GrupyZaloguj

What kind of work did you do after experiencing Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
hawabibi34567

PostWysłany: Nie Mar 10, 2024 09:44 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

I had no knowledge of computers or technology, but I thought it would be a good idea to catch up while working. However, I also thought that if I jump into an environment where I can't do anything, I won't be able to demonstrate my value as a salesperson, so I first chose a career in human resources where I could utilize the communication skills I had cultivated through toC sales. By chance, I was able to change jobs to an IT-related human resources company, and I worked in toB sales for a year as a client representative.

I decided to focus on what I really wanted to do and started freelance sales. I thought that freelancing Chinese Student Phone Number List allows me to use my time more flexibly, so I can have more time to think. However, I got involved in starting a company at a time when I was going independent. I was in charge of building a sales team structure and promoting sales, and I enjoyed it so much that I became absorbed in it. I realized that sales work was the thing I was most passionate about, so I decided to concentrate on sales from now on.

I find it rewarding to be able to take on new challenges while leveraging my strengths. --Please tell us how you joined GIG. The opportunity came when Mr. Yamazaki, the executive officer, approached me. When I was a freelancer, I worked with him to start a company together for a year, and we went out for drinks twice a month. One day, I talked to him about how he was worried about what to do with his future career, and he invited me to come to GIG.

Wysłany: Nie Mar 10, 2024 09:44 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
 Skocz do: