Forum Forum Torcidy Kończyce Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ GrupyZaloguj

Podcast Episode 20 What Is Crowdfunding Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
maremare154

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 06, 2024 05:40 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Obtain Financing for Your Project and Launch Your Product or Service. What is crowdfunding and why should you be interested? Well, as entrepreneurs you know perfectly well that our mind, creativity and imagination to visualize business opportunities , projects and innovation almost never stops. In fact, many times we must take a deep breath, stop and say FOCUS, focus and follow one path to success, giving meaning to the English acronym “Follow One Course Until Success”. But well, returning to the topic of crowdfunding, this turns out to be a great tool to finance all those ideas and projects that you have in mind, since most of the time we need initial capital to carry them out.

The wonderful thing about crowdfunding is that Mexico Mobile Number List it is used to raise the initial capital for almost any project, product or service of value that you want to launch, taking advantage of the fact that together we are more, as I always mention. If you want to learn what crowdfunding (also known as microfinancing) is, how it works, how to use it to your advantage, and what are the main platforms I recommend for it, stay with me and listen to the full episode. Without further ado let's start now! Don't forget to subscribe and leave me your reviews on Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts , in addition to sharing your doubts, impressions and suggestions with me in the comments section, located at the bottom of this page.

By doing so, you will help me a lot in my continuous improvement process and increase the chances that together we can reach more people and thus continue generating valuable content for everyone. Let's Support Entrepreneurship Together in Latin America Episode Transcript Episode Transcript Voice 1 lLearn and undertake with me. – Luis Lorenzo Rivera Sevilla What is crowdfunding and why should you be interested? Well, as entrepreneurs you know perfectly well that our mind, creativity and imagination to visualize business opportunities , projects and innovation almost never stops. In fact, many times we must take a deep breath, stop and say focus. Focus and follow one path to success, giving meaning to the acronym “follow one course until success.

Wysłany: Sro Mar 06, 2024 05:40 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
 Skocz do: