Forum Forum Torcidy Kończyce Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ GrupyZaloguj

The Ultimate Guide to Google My Business Reviews Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
conexi9716@

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 04, 2024 10:55 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Some time ago, we had already addressed how Google My Business works by analyzing the most operational part of the topic. So, before continuing reading, if you don't remember how to activate your account, we recommend that you go and brush up on these notions on our blog.What is Google My BusinessGoogle My Business is a completely free tool, with which Google allows you to manage their online presence on Google, including local search results and the map.

Users can create a business Special Data profile, upload photos and information such as opening hours, address, phone number and respond to user reviews.The objective is to bring the user or potential customer closer. Make him impatient and wait as little as possible.GMB increases visibility, reputation and customer engagement .It allows you to manage the online presence of the relevant commercial activity without having to carry out any work on the website. A positive review will tell Google that your business is authentic and trustworthy, earning you SEO points .The importance of reviews on Google My BusinessFocusing on Google My Business reviews is very important thanks to the influence they have on the user experience, therefore on the click-through rate and the way in which others perceive your business.To support this, we show you some data from the 2022 Local Consumer Review Survey that will speak for itself:77% of consumers read reviews for local businesses (up from 60% in 2020)89% of consumers are more likely to turn to businesses that respond to online reviews40% of consumers only take into consideration reviews written in the last 2 weeks.

Consumers read on average 10 reviews before trusting57% of consumers will only test a company if it has 4 or more stars91% of consumers aged 18-34 trust online reviewsHow consumers read and write reviews of local businessesSource: Bright LocalReviews are therefore a valuable litmus test of the quality level of a business, which is why Google has included them in its Google My Business listings . Highly visible in the SERP, the reviews you obtain, if positive, can be a valid way to excel and stand out among the competition, improving your positioning in the search results.

Wysłany: Pon Mar 04, 2024 10:55 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
 Skocz do: