Forum Forum Torcidy Kończyce Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ GrupyZaloguj

Reyes Maroto makes two spelling mistakes in his letter to as Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
marikamaniha123

PostWysłany: Wto Gru 12, 2023 07:27 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Reyes Maroto, PSOE candidate for Mayor of Madrid, makes several spelling mistakes in the letter with which she requests the vote for the municipal elections on May 28. In the same sentence she forgets to put the accent marks to I arrived and I fell in love . The reactions have not been long in coming. Many Internet users have commented on these errors.

« I arrived (sic.) to Madrid when was years old and I fell in love (sic.) with its people, with their way of seeing and living life. Its condition as a welcoming, integrative city, a city open to the world. A city where all people fit," he indicates in the second paragraph of the letter that includes the PSOE logo .

Given this, a tweeter named Noelia states : "The truth is that sending a letter with two spelling mistakes at the beginning of the Phone Number Data second paragraph, I don't think it will contribute much to gaining votes." «We all make spelling mistakes. Due to the rush, the concealer or a simple oversight; even more so on social networks. The problem comes when you have 20 people just to review these types of things and no one notices. And those two accents are not the only mistake…”, assesses another tweeter.

On the other hand, Pedro Sánchez's bid to snatch the baton from José Luis Martínez-Almeida starts the letter as follows: " Hello, I am Reyes ." However, the RAE determines that the correct thing to do is "after the greeting formulas, write a colon."
Next, in his letter, Maroto writes. Madrid can have a progressive Government if you give me your trust. And I promise you that I am not going to let you down because I believe that politics has to be at the service of citizens, to improve their quality of life.

Maroto, although he claims that he arrived in Madrid when he was 22, the truth is that he resides in the town of Alcorcón. He argues that she suffered "how difficult it was to rent a home, find a job or a school place for my children. I am running for mayor of Madrid because I believe I can be useful, and I do it with enthusiasm and ambition because I know that the best for Madrid is yet to come and I want to work to improve the city model." The former Minister of Industry completes a sentence that occupies four lines. Furthermore, she puts together nine verbs in the same sentence. She writes " mayor of Madrid " in lower case, when the RAE stipulates that the correct thing is "Mayor of Madrid.

Wysłany: Wto Gru 12, 2023 07:27 Powrót do góry

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
 Skocz do: