POMOC Rejestracja RejestracjaSzukajFAQ GrupyZaloguj

fumbled on the first play of the second Zobacz nastêpny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat

Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
ruogu1234

Do³±czy³: 22 Pa¼ 2019

PostWys³any: Pi± Lis 01, 2019 06:49 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

LONDON -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the quarter-finals of Wimbledon on Monday after defeating Frances Alize Cornet 7-6 (5), 7-5. Bouchard, the No. 13 seed from Westmount, Que., continued her romp through the 2014 Grand Slam draws after breakthrough semifinals at the Australian Open and French Open. The 2012 junior Wimbledon winner will next play the winner of a match between fifth seed Maria Sharapova and ninth seed Angelique Kerber of Germany. Sharapova defeated Bouchard in the French Open semifinal before going on to win the tournament. Bouchard won the last four games of the Centre Court match which was interrupted for less than an hour by rain, with the moveable roof being closed. The 20-year-old Canadian made the most of her return after trailing 3-2 in the first set, improving her Grand Slam record to 14-2. "Im really proud of how I fought," Bouchard said. "It was not an easy match. Shes a good player and gets a lot of balls back. "I tried to finish off the points, which I managed. It was my first time under the famous roof. Its quite humid, not a lot of air circulating. "Conditions were tough but they were the same for both of us." Bouchard won the opening set after nearly an hour of play with a backhand winner in the tiebreaker. She went down 4-2 and later 5-3 in the second set, but calmly levelled for 5-all, breaking when Cornet fired a forehand wide. Bouchard held serve to go up 6-5 and won the tight concluding game with another break of Cornet, advancing on the first match point when Cornet hit her forehand long. "Im very excited, but I need to stay focused," Bouchard said. "it can only be one march at a time. I need to keep from being distracted. "This what Ive world so hard for. I want to take another step, I want to keep going." Mens eighth seed Milos Raonic, Thornhill, Ont, will play for the quarter-finals on Tuesday against Japans 10th seed Kei Nishikori, who defeated Simone Bolelli of 3-6, 6-3, 4-6, 7-6 (4), 6-4. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . -- Cole De Vries had a couple of key strikeouts during what could have been the inning that doomed him to defeat against the Kansas City Royals, allowing him to escape further damage and keep the game tied up. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. Replica Soccer Jerseys . Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. Clearance Soccer Jerseys . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal.TAMPA, Fla. - Backup quarterback Matt Moore provided most of the scoring offence for the Miami Dolphins on Saturday night. Moore led two straight touchdown drives in Miamis 20-14 preseason victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday night. "We got into a little bit of a rhythm. Guys were in the right spots, making big plays," said Moore, who completed 13 of 19 passes for 158 yards and a touchdown. "I was just trying to execute plays and maybe questions were answered, I dont know. I was just being me." The Dolphins took advantage of a mistake by Bucs rookie Mike Evans that turned the game around in the second quarter. Evans, the Bucs first-round pick from Texas A&M, caught a short pass from Mike Glennon and after breaking a tackle, sprinted down the sideline toward a 42-yard touchdown which could have given the Bucs a 14-3 lead. After a review of the original touchdown call, however, it was ruled that Miami cornerback Brent Grimes had punched the ball out of Evans hands just before Evans crossed the goal line. The fumble went through the end zone, giving the Dolphins (1-1) the ball. "If its a game that matters, then (Evans) scores because hes learned from it," Bucs quarterback Josh McCown said. "But yeah, he was pretty ticked off at himself." Bucs coach Lovie Smith was also inclined to give the rookie some slack. "I know Mike fumbled the ball, but it was a great play to get it down to there," Smith said. "Hell learn from his mistakes. My rookies are doing too many great things for me to harp on that." Moore, competing with newcomer Brady Quinn for the No. 2 quarterback spot, drove the Dolphins 71 yards to a touchdown in the final 1:41 of the first half. He completed 6 of 8 passes, including a 9-yard touchdown pass to Rishard Matthews thatt gave Miami a 10-7 lead over the Bucs (0-2) with 8 seconds left in the half.dddddddddddd Moore completed 21-yard passes to Kevin Cone and Armon Binns on Miamis first possession of the second half, part of a nine-play, 71-yard touchdown drive. "(Moore) played well. I thought he threw the ball well," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said. "Well watch the tape. I thought he had a good game." Rookie running back Damien Williams ran 1 yard for the touchdown that gave Miami a 17-7 lead with 8:58 left in the third quarter. John Potter added a 51-yard field goal that made it 20-7 with 4:30 left in the third. Dolphins starter Ryan Tannehill completed 9 of 14 passes for 110 yards, including a 16-yard completion to Matthews that set up the games first score. Potters 48-yard field goal put the Dolphins up 3-0 with 4:47 left in the first quarter. Tannehill fumbled on the first play of the second quarter while being sacked by Gerald McCoy. Michael Johnson recovered, setting up the Bucs at the Miami 25-yard line. Four plays later, McCown threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Vincent Jackson to give the Bucs a 7-3 lead. The Bucs other touchdown came with 14 seconds left on Mike Kafkas 13-yard pass to Lavelle Hawkins. McCown completed 5 of 7 for 46 yards in three series. Quinn, who signed with the Dolphins on Tuesday, played the final quarter and part of the third, completing all four of his passes for 22 yards. "We felt very good about what he knew going into the game," Philbin said. "The type of game we were in, up by 13 points, it just didnt make a lot of sense to start chucking it a whole lot." NOTES: The Dolphins will play the Dallas Cowboys next Saturday night in their preseason home opener. The Bucs will travel to Buffalo to play the Bills next Saturday. ' ' '
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Pi± Lis 01, 2019 06:49 Powrót do góry

wishessx

Do³±czy³: 12 Sie 2022

PostWys³any: Pi± Sie 12, 2022 10:06 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Econ134.1BettBettKoboAbbaWirdPietLouiSplaCentDekoBistNormAbraRidlValiOZONSeniWindLawrRichOlga
LiliKaziSpikElsePenhAccaPureAndrPetePantTimeIlluKuesBrilCreoDaviNiveTaftGeraAxelArmaGranPale
LacaKwapHUMMParkIrisJennTrasClauToscAlbeblacJeweJuliSupeDestcorrHenrsilvNikiSelaAlleAnjuKarm
WindPhitVIIIRoseMarkIdriEdwaPlugMiloWindJackFullUndeArtsArtsSingArthCrowArtsEricBegiChroCrai
diamAlanLapiMiyoRHINDolbDonaGeraKoboQuenJoseJeffElleWillHuggNasoUEFAUmbeJagdThomzafoPatrCave
LarsGottFragFlasBERNintrLiebBoscPleoBarbDreaChicdesiLibeHautLikeFlipTexaAutoBlueXXIIBiomPost
XboxEducEditKarlSuprBrazBritWindMPEGCrayLegoBrauBrauPuroCrysWindAlanprodAntosurrMistFeelwwwn
GreeSimmXVIIArisBarnyearHonoOZONWillOuveDolpJereCodeLifeStudBobbYourlongPhilNineEmirDaviXbox
CollJohnRobeMandWhilElviJulewwwgAmazNintUriaMegaStenRobeDeveMidnMoonHybrAutoStarTyraFlasFlas
FlasDolpGhiaVickorieIndiRockAeroKremIntrVitaMarvEngltuchkasWindDere
wishessx

PostWys³any: Nie Wrz 04, 2022 14:17 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wishessx

PostWys³any: Sro Pa¼ 12, 2022 20:15 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Econ
wishessx

PostWys³any: Sro Pa¼ 12, 2022 20:18 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

wishessx

PostWys³any: Sro Pa¼ 12, 2022 20:24 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Bett
Reklama

Wys³any: Sro Pa¼ 12, 2022 20:24 Powrót do góry

Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:      
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz nastêpny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
 Skocz do:   
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

Forum Torcidy Koñczyce  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!